- Every registered racer will receive:
- CPHM race shirt, unique medal and race bib
- The first 500 who registered still receive a 40th Anniversary commemorative shirt
- Every registered racer who uploads their race time will also receive:
- One entry into the draw for two Bow Cycle Cruiser Bikes and other prizes
- No refunds will be issued for registered racers if you choose not to participate in the Virtual Race.
- There will be no finisher placing recorded for the 2020 CPHM Virtual Race.
- Complete the distance you registered for between September 17, 2020 and September 30, 2020. Complete the registered distance in any way, including treadmill and on any course location you choose. There is no need to race on the in-person CPHM course.
- Prior to September 17th, 2020 all registered racers will receive an email from Race Pro Timing. There will be a link and instructions for racers to enter your race results from the virtual race completed between September 17th and September 30. Make sure to check your junk mail. This email will be sent to the email address you used on Race Roster to register for the race.
- If you would like to change your distance, visit Race Roster to complete the change.
Race Package Pick up
October 2nd to October 4th, 2020
Racers will receive their race shirt, medal, bib and any clothing that was ordered.
Race Package Pickup Information
Friday, October 2: 2 p.m. – 7 p.m. at Mortgage Connection 110 1121 Centre Street N.W.
Saturday, October 3: 10 a.m. – 4 p.m. at 911 Supply 4327 Manhattan Rd S.E.
Sunday, October 4: 12 p.m. – 5 p.m. at The Tech Shop 3855 19th Street N.W.